Biltwell Event Center
- Speaker Parking is the north or west lot. If you are facing the Biltwell Event Center entrance, parking is to the right or in the back.
- Event Parking is the east lot. It is across the street from the Biltwell.
We have chosen to stay with the Hyatt Place Indianapolis / Downtown on the evening of August 11. Interested in securing your hotel room at a discounted rate? Please email Kinetic@ElevateVentures.com to ask for information on our hotel block. Reservations must be made on or before the cut-off date of July 6, 2021.
Near our hotel, there are quite a few delicious places to eat. We’ve listed a few of our favorites here:
- Burger Study – Burger joint from the St. Elmo’s team for elevated American eats & drinks in old-school surrounds.
- Champps – Champps Americana is a casual dining restaurant chain and sports bar.
- Harry & Izzy’s – Upscale steakhouse with a notable wine selection & a contemporary spin on chops, seafood & pizza.
- Nada – Hip choice for classic Mexican fare & cocktails served in a bright space.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory – The Old Spaghetti Factory is an Italian-style chain restaurant in the United States and Canada.
- Pier 48 Fish House & Oyster Bar – At Pier 48, experience exceptional seafood in a casual and comfortable environment that brings the East Coast straight to you.
Prime 47 – Steaks and seafood paired with wines and live piano music in a monumental setting with tall windows.
- Ram Restaurant & Brewery – Brewpub chain featuring rotating house beers & easygoing American grub in family-friendly environs.
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery – Brewpub chain serving house beers & upscale pub food & American fare in lively environs.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Ruth’s Chris Steak House is a chain of over 100 steakhouses across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- St. Elmo Steak House – Historic & stately wining & dining destination known for its steaks & seafood, plus cocktail lounge.
- Tony’s of Indianapolis – Choice steaks & seafood presented in a roomy, sophisticated setting with an extensive wine list.
- Yard House – High-end sports-bar chain with a huge menu of New American fare & an extensive list of draft beers.