Biltwell Event Center
There is parking in front of, to the side, and behind our event venue. Overflow parking will be in a grassy lot across the street.
We have chosen to stay with Tru by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown on the evening of September 19. Interested in securing your hotel room at a discounted rate? Please email Kinetic@ElevateVentures.com to ask for information on our hotel block. Reservations must be made on or before the cut-off date of August 19, 2022.
Near our hotel, there are quite a few delicious places to eat. We’ve listed a few of our favorites here:
- Burger Study – Burger joint from the St. Elmo’s team for elevated American eats & drinks in old-school surrounds.
- Harry & Izzy’s – Upscale steakhouse with a notable wine selection & a contemporary spin on chops, seafood & pizza.
- Nada – Hip choice for classic Mexican fare & cocktails served in a bright space.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory – The Old Spaghetti Factory is an Italian-style chain restaurant in the United States and Canada.
- Pier 48 Fish House & Oyster Bar – At Pier 48, experience exceptional seafood in a casual and comfortable environment that brings the East Coast straight to you.
Prime 47 – Steaks and seafood paired with wines and live piano music in a monumental setting with tall windows.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Ruth’s Chris Steak House is a chain of over 100 steakhouses across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- St. Elmo Steak House – Historic & stately wining & dining destination known for its steaks & seafood, plus cocktail lounge.
- Tony’s of Indianapolis – Choice steaks & seafood presented in a roomy, sophisticated setting with an extensive wine list.
- Yard House – High-end sports-bar chain with a huge menu of New American fare & an extensive list of draft beers.
If you’re hanging out in Indianapolis and need some help with parking, here’s a helpful downtown Indy parking map.