WHO IS INVITED
- Companies: High-growth, high-potential startups looking for capital and/or an introduction into institutional investors
- Institutional Investors: Venture firms looking for an opportunity to fund high-growth, high-potential companies growing in Indiana
WHAT IS IT
Curated 25-minute one-on-one meetings between investors across the midwest/nation and companies throughout Indiana looking for capital. Each meeting should be seen as an introduction and we recommend that companies be prepared to pitch their opportunity. This may be a first-time meeting or an opportunity to reconnect and share updates. Feel free to make the meeting what you want. View investors committed to attending this year.
WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE MEETINGS?
- Date: September 20, 2022
- Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (lunch break from 12:00 – 2:00 PM)
- Location: Biltwell Event Center; 950 S White River Pkwy W Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46221
- June 22 – Registration for Kinetic opens *(registration for Kinetic is required to participate in one-on-ones)
- June 27 – Company applications for 1on1 meetings open
- July 20 – Company applications due
- August 1 – VCs receive company snapshots
- August 19 – VCs indicate their meeting preferences
- Entrepreneurs that applied for Investor One-on-One Meetings will receive an email to let them know if they have or have not been selected by investment firms. Additional details to follow.
- September 1 – Companies and Investors must be registered for Kinetic to be included in the final schedule.
- September 12 – Meeting schedule is finalized and distributed to all parties
- September 19 – Investor-only Happy Hour 5:00 – 7:00 PM (details to come)
- September 20 – Kinetic / Investor One-on-Ones take place
While investor requests largely drive the meeting schedule, participating companies can request meetings with VC’s that they feel are a good fit for their company.
READY TO ENGAGE?
- Register for Kinetic (prices increase July 20)
- COMPANIES: Click here to apply to participate
- INVESTORS: Email us at Kinetic@elevateventures.com to receive updates!
Planning to stay overnight?
NOTE: Elevate Ventures is committed to hosting the Kinetic Conference safely during the current health challenges related to COVID-19. However, providing a safe environment for our event participants is a shared responsibility. Therefore, by attending the Kinetic Conference, you agree to abide by and engage in conduct that is beneficial to the health and safety of yourself and others while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, complying with local regulations and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.