WHO IS INVITED
- Companies: High-growth, high-potential startups looking for capital and/or an introduction into institutional investors
- Institutional Investors: Venture firms looking for an opportunity to fund high-growth, high-potential companies growing in Indiana
WHAT IS IT
Curated 25-minute one-on-one meetings between investors across the midwest/nation and companies throughout Indiana looking for capital. Each meeting should be seen as an introduction and we recommend that companies be prepared to pitch their opportunity. This may be a first-time meeting or an opportunity to reconnect and share updates. Feel free to make the meeting what you want.
WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE MEETINGS?
- Date: August 11, 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (lunch break from 12:00 – 1:00 PM)
- Location: Biltwell Event Center; 950 S White River Pkwy W Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46221
- April 30 – Company applications are due
- May 10, 2021 – Registration for Kinetic opens *(registration for Kinetic (August 12) is required to participate in one-on-ones (August 11)*
- May 24, 2021 – VCs receive company snapshots
- May 24 – June 28, 2021 – VCs indicate their meeting preferences
- June 29, 2021 – Entrepreneurs that applied for Investor One-on-One Meetings will receive an email to let them know if they have or have not been selected by investment firms. Additional details to follow.
- July 10, 2021 – Companies and Investors must be registered for Kinetic to be included in the final schedule.
- August 4, 2021 – Meeting schedule is finalized and distributed to all parties
- August 11, 2021 – One-on-one meetings from 10 AM – 4 PM
- August 11, 2021 – Investor-only Happy Hour 5:30 – 7 PM (details to come)
- August 12, 2021 – Kinetic
While investor requests largely drive the meeting schedule, participating companies can request meetings with VC’s that they feel are a good fit for their company.
READY TO ENGAGE?
- Register for Kinetic (available on 5/10/2021)
- COMPANIES: Click here to apply to participate
- INVESTORS: Email us at Kinetic@elevateventures.com to receive updates!
NOTE: We are planning to hold Kinetic 2021 in person, however, the safety and health of our attendees are our top priority. We will continually monitor developments related to COVID-19, as well as local and national guidelines to ensure the health of the public. If needed, we will pivot to a virtual format.