Powered by Elevate Ventures, Kinetic is designed to be the go-to conference for high-growth, high-potential startups in Indiana. At Kinetic we challenge and empower our portfolio companies to focus on fueling their business through curated content, intentional investor meetings, and access to key resources and individuals who have been in their shoes before. Join us at Kinetic to help Indiana startups focus on what really matters – growing their business!
NOTE: We are planning to hold Kinetic 2022 in person. However, the safety and health of our attendees are our top priority. We will pivot to a virtual format if need be. Any changes will be communicated via the Kinetic website, email, and social media.
To stay in the loop, sign up for our email list:
Why Attend Kinetic
Kinetic offers Elevate Ventures portfolio companies and other Indiana startups the opportunity to:
- Engage with experienced Indiana entrepreneurs to share knowledge and solutions to everyday challenges
- Network with active angel and institutional investors
- Get access to quality content that will help you stay focused and gain momentum
Angel and institutional investors at Kinetic can:
- Meet one-on-one with high-potential, high-growth companies in Indiana
- Network and engage with fellow investors from across the Midwest
- Participate in panel discussions to provide insightful VC experience to startups
COMMUNITY STAKEHOLDERS & PRIVATE SECTOR
Kinetic offers entrepreneurial ecosystem partners, stakeholders, and private sector companies the opportunity to:
- Engage with fellow leaders within innovative Indiana communities
- Access to up-and-coming technology coming out of Indiana
- Connect with government leaders
- Platform to share innovative ideas for a potential spinout
The Kinetic Program
At Kinetic we challenge and empower our portfolio companies to focus on fueling their business through curated content, intentional one-on-one investor meetings, and access to key resources and individuals who have been in their shoes before.
Kinetic is powered by Elevate Ventures.